• Layer which guarantee long lasting and aesthetic value of the different ceramic and stone paving.
• Excellent shearing strength, which allows surface deformation up to 1.3 cm.
• Reliable layer for compensation of system movements.
• Extraordinary grip thanks to GripLock technology.
• Excellent load transfer thanks to contact surface of over 50%.
• Fleese on bottom side compensates the pressure from water vapor.
• It is perfect for laying of large formats pavings and for surfaces that suffer high load.
• Efficient heating and compensator of different system movements for long lasting and aesthetic value of paving.
• Simple processing thanks to optimum flat position and precise position of the heating cables in the carrier mat.
• Standard heating cable cross-section in any length and technology are the guarantee of maximum ease of laying and reliable operation.
• Quick heating of the paving because the heating cables are completely covered in adhesive and because 38 % less air cavity needs to be heated up.
• Time is saved, since cables do not move after they are put on their place in the carrier mat.
• Final paving could be stone, ceramic, carpet or parquet. This system is very good for large fortmats.
In the download zone you can find a more detailed description of the products IndorTec® FLEXBONE-VA and IndorTec® THERM-E.