DATUM OBJAVE: 24.11.2015.
We present to you one of our currently challenging installation of waterproofing systems, underground waterproofing system at a level of - 10,0 m. It is a hotel with a 4 + stars in Rafailovici, Budva, Montenegro.
Features of the building and the site are:
- depth -10.0 m underground
- distance from the sea only 8.0 meters
- bottom elevation underground facility in relation to the average sea level is lower by 5 meters
- powerful and upcoming constant lateral pressure and intrusion of sea water in the foundation excavation
- expressed irregular geometry of support - diaphragm walls
Technology of underground waterproofing:
- Sika PVC membrane underground waterproofing as an absolute barrier, welded hot air
- geotextile protection of 500 gr / m²
- Nophadrain ND 120 as drainage and protection layer